Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay, and downtown San Diego frame your getaway at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina. Enjoy our hotel's on-site pools, waterslides, and direct access to whale watching, sailing, and other water activities.
Book your stay via the link below.
$199 per night standard room rates (single or double occupancy)
Hyatt is committed to providing a safe and clean environment for its guests. You can view their care and cleanliness commitment here.
San Diego International Airport is 5 miles from the hotel. Rideshares such as Uber and Lyft or Cabs can be used to get to and from the airport.
The Hotel has both self-park and valet options (prices subject to change):
- Daily Event Self-Parking: $8.00 per hour (Maximum $42.00 daily)
- Daily Event Valet Parking: $10.00 per hour (Maximum $42.00 daily)
- Overnight Self-Parking: $42.00
- Overnight Valet Parking: $42.00
- Red Marlin Restaurant & Terrace: Breakfast fare in the mornings and an upscale dining experience in the evening featuring seasonal American cuisine.
- Market Mission Bay: The Market serves a variety of takeaway breakfast, lunch and snack options including made-to-order and ready-made selections.
- Pelican's on the Bay: Poolside bar and grill serving the finest in San Diego flip flop cuisine.
Attractions & Hotel Activities
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is close to top San Diego attractions such as Belmont Park and SeaWorld San Diego. Relax in a deck chair and watch the boats in the marina or set sail from the dock.