Scholarship Applications Are Now Closed:
PSHRA offers a scholarship that allows recipients to pursue academic study in Human Resources specific courses, organizational development, DEI, public sector/public service courses and/or PSHRA certification. The total pool for scholarships to be awarded in 2023 is $6,000. The maximum that may be awarded to individuals in 2023 is $2,000 based on the following:
- $1,000 for Associate/Technical/HR Certificates (through PSHRA or from a college or university), PSHRA Certifications
- $1,500 for Bachelor’s degrees
- $2,000 for Master’s degrees
Previous scholarship winners may reapply a maximum of one time.
Applications are now closed. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Applicants will be selected following these criteria:
- PSHRA members in good standing first, before children of members, or non-members.
- In priority order:
- Master’s degrees, Bachelor’s degrees, Associate/Technical degrees, HR Certificate programs (from a college/university), PSHRA Certifications
- Human Resources specific courses, organizational development, DEI, public sector/public service courses or PSHRA certificate courses.
- Priority goes to those continuing college before first year students
- Those who previously received scholarships may apply again. Maximum 2 awards per member/member family/individual
- Applications must be completely filled out including the essay and proof of enrollment.