Costly claims can be devastating to a city or municipality. According to the National Safety Council, the average workers’ compensation claim costs more than $40,000 per incident. In addition to workers’ comp issues, public entities face tremendous liability from harassment claims and other lawsuits.
HR managers know these risks well, but how can they defend their organizations? This webinar will address three of the most significant threats facing cities and municipalities: vehicle accidents, slips, trips and falls, and harassment claims. We will discuss the latest information and statistics around workers’ comp, what’s at stake for cities and municipalities, and how they can better protect themselves with dynamic training.
This webinar will cover the following:
How a public entity can protect its bottom line by ensuring personnel who operate city-owned vehicles are adequately trained and licensed
- How cities can effectively train employees and reduce claims from slips, trips, and fall incidents
- How harassment prevention training can help ensure compliance and reduce liability
- How public entities can schedule, deliver, and track valuable training that addresses these three costly risks using Vector Solutions
During this engaging webinar with Vector Solutions, the leader in computer-based compliance training for public entities, please join us to learn about workers’ compensation issues and lawsuit liabilities. We will dive into three top risks and explain how Vector Solutions’ training management system can help.
To learn more, please join us on October 19th at 1:00 pm EDT.*
- Robbi King, Solutions Engineer, Vector Solutions
- Matt Shronts, Solutions Engineer, Vector Solutions
This webinar is open to members and non-members.
*The following contact information will be shared with the sponsor: name, title, organization, phone and/or email, city, state, and zip.”