Many public sector organizations struggle to fill vacancies and prevent turnover. This puts more work and responsibility on fewer people. But new research reveals how employers can drive higher job satisfaction and keep workers around. Learn more in this webinar brought to you by Polco and PSHRA.
Retention issues have dominated government headlines for the past three years. But very few offer solutions — until now!
National Research Center (NRC) at Polco has surveyed thousands of public sector employees on how they feel about their jobs. Results show areas of the government workplace that matter most for retention. And there’s proof that data-based decision-making works.
In this webinar’s panel discussion, you’ll hear from City Manager Victor Cardenas about how Novi, MI, has become a top rated local government workplace and how they engage employees. Plus, get real-world insights from Adrienne Wise, international keynote speaker and CEO of Wise Choice Counceling and Consulting Services, about how your organization can support employee mental wellness, reduce burnout, and increase retention.
You will also learn more best practices and national statistics from NRC at Polco related specifically to the public sector workplace. Knowing this information can help all government employers create the kind of workplace that makes skilled staff want to stay.
In this webinar:
- Data highlights from The National Employee Survey (The NES)
- Best practices in employee engagement
- Examples of how governments are driving employee satisfaction
- Tips for increasing employee retention
- Victor Cardenas, City Manager, Novi, MI
- Adrienne Wise, International Keynoter, CEO, WiseChoice Counseling and Consulting
- Michelle Kobayashi, Principal Research Strategist, Polco
- Hosted by Angelica Wedell, Director of Communications, Polco
This webinar is open to members and non-members.
*The following contact information will be shared with the sponsor: name, title, organization, email, city, state, and zip.”