With the country’s polarization seeping into the workplace, HR faces enormous challenges. While diversity of thought ignites new ideas, creates solutions to problems while increasing the success of agencies, when differences of opinions are touted as absolutes, alienation occurs, relationships are strained, and cultures become unsafe.
While it is not the role of HR or agencies to legislate what people think, they are responsible to ensure that policies are created that honor differences. To ensure a culture of respect, employees need to know how to respectfully interact with others at the inevitable times when political opinions differ, when values clash, and when relationships are at risk.
Learn how to secure employee buy-in to uphold policies. Equip people with the skills needed to respectfully speak up when behaviors and political differences cross the line of respect. Please join our speaker, Lorie Reichel-Howe, as she guides the audience on how to meet these sensitive challenges in the workplace on September 12th at 1:00 pm ET.
In this training you will:
- Implement communication practices that increase safety while building partnership
- De-escalate conflict and create safety at times when opinions differ
- Build more positive and productive working relationships
- Decrease workplace tension and office drama
- Create a workplace culture in which teams love to work
Speaker: Lorie Reichel-Howe, Conversations in the Workplace