Please join us for an lively discussion on how to create a culture of accountability and not blame.
In every organization, there are times when challenges occur, processes breakdown and when deadlines are missed. At these times, it’s common for communication breakdowns to occur, for defensiveness to erupt, and for progress to halt. When people have the skill to describe problems without laying blame or attacking people, they transform finger-pointing and fault-finding into taking responsibility for finding solutions and solving problems.
Effectively dialogue in a way that gets to the root cause of problems. Get people to take ownership for finding solutions and for making needed changes. Foster greater innovation, inclusion and collaboration within your organization by implementing a Safe Conversations Communication Framework for holding accountability conversations.
- Develop dialogue that overcomes resistance while holding people accountable
- Safely address behaviors that hinder individual, team, and organizational success
- Increase team engagement, performance, and productivity
- Create safety while decreasing workplace tension
- Create an environment that fosters collective accountability
To learn more, please join us on November 9th at 1:00 pm EST.
Lorie Reichel-Howe, Founder, Conversations in the Workplace